to'plam, sidra, komplekt
- suitemosSuitekelajakdagi rivojiga xizmat
Noun(1) a musical composition of several movements only loosely connected(2) apartment consisting of a series of connected rooms used as a living unit (as in a hotel(3) the group following and attending to some important person(4) a matching set of furniture
(1) However, models that included terms for duck density had low ranks in the suite of models compared.(2) In any case, there are more compelling - musical - reasons why the suite , as Holst conceived it, stands alone.(3) In the first year of her tenure, ten years before her death, Primus staged Excerpts From an African Journey, a suite of traditional dances.(4) We slept in a family suite , with two single beds in the bedroom for Gabrielle and Matthew and a pull-down double bed in the lounge for my wife and me.(5) And as a godless agnostic/atheist I always have the strongest reaction to the final piece in the suite , Neptune, The Mystic.(6) The suite comprises over 120 pieces ranging from candlestick holders for under forty pounds to lavish chandeliers that cost thousands.(7) The island contains a suite of rocks deposited in a forearc setting to the west of a magmatic arc, formed as the Pacific plate was subducted beneath Antarctica.(8) And a suite of modern dances was performed by Santa Clara University students.(9) In this exhibition, Shed Sutra, Andrew has made a suite of furniture from recycled materials that explore the role of tools in the creative process.(10) conference suite(11) The subalkaline character of the magmatic activity, combined with the prevalence of acidic effusive rocks, is characteristic of an orogenic suite developed on continental crust.(12) One of the focal pieces of the performance will be a suite by young Grahamstown composer Gareth Walwyn, in commemoration of Youth Day - 16 June.(13) The ballet-loving Parisians were given a 20-minute suite of dances at the start of Act Three, which is a harem scene.(14) Now with a new CD of his orchestral music, including a 1996 orchestral suite at opus 231, some idea of his industry is apparent.(15) The analysis was successful in providing several key classification criteria from a suite of metric attributes.(16) The financial suite of products is in particular demand, she added, but older technologies such as C + + have fallen largely by the wayside.
(1) tout de suite :: de Suite chorlash
(2) presidential suite :: prezident suite
(3) protocol suite :: protokol suite
(4) bridal suite :: Bridal suite
1. apartment ::
3. cortege ::
suite, suited, suites, suiting
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You’ve got your own bedroom, Mónica
Gaztambide’s Presidential SUITE, or not?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
Yet another reason
to get out of here
tout fuckin' SUITE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
Permit usable as office
or guest SUITE.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
English to Uzbek Dictionary: suite
Meaning and definitions of suite, translation in Uzbek language for suite with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of suite in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "suite"
What suite means in Uzbek, suite meaning
in Uzbek, suite definition, examples and pronunciation
of suite in Uzbek language.