ko'rish qobiliyati, ko'rish, ko'z
- ko'rish qobiliyatitasavvurko'rgantuyulganvahiyda
Noun(1) a vivid mental image(2) the ability to see; the visual faculty(3) the perceptual experience of seeing(4) the formation of a mental image of something that is not perceived as real and is not present to the senses(5) a religious or mystical experience of a supernatural appearance
(1) After all, it is perfectly normal, indeed, deeply human to be moved when nature presents us with a vision of great beauty.(2) The bulletin, about the third in 20 minutes, in vision , lasted no more than ten seconds.(3) How can we change the terms of political debate to advance our own moral message and vision of a better future?(4) We need a Council with vision and the ability and willingness to make decisions on the issues presented not the people involved.(5) Dressed in a long t-shirt and a pair of cut-offs, she was a vision of beauty.(6) the organization had lost its vision and direction(7) A perfect vision of beauty, made everlasting by its creator so many countless years ago.(8) A team of researchers exploring the eye's genetic make-up say they may have found a gene able to restore some vision in people who have gone blind.(9) We need a return to foresight and vision to plan for the Basingstoke of 2030.(10) And so the grand-stands make a brilliant and wonderful spectacle, a delirium of color, a vision of beauty.(11) In life, the girl is disfigured and disabled but after death she is turned into a vision of health and beauty.(12) They also acknowledged his clear plans for the future and his vision for the business and the dairy industry.(13) she had defective vision(14) The only time that she is able to express herself is when she is talking with the dead or experiencing a vision .(15) madame was a vision in black velvet(16) Instead of his artistic ambitions being welcomed, his plans and his vision were distrusted, or simply misunderstood.
(1) blurred vision :: loyqa ko'rish
(2) night vision :: kecha ko'rish
(3) vision statement :: ko'rish bayonot
(4) double vision :: er-xotin ko'rish
(5) field of vision :: fikr doirasi
(6) computer vision :: kompyuter ko'rish
(7) peripheral vision :: periferik ko'rish
(8) tunnel vision :: tunnel ko'rish
(9) clear vision :: aniq ko'rish
(10) low vision :: past ko'rish
1. eyesight ::
2. apparition ::
3. dream ::
4. imagination ::
5. beautiful sight ::
7. sight ::
8. visual sensation ::
1. improvidence ::
2. myopia ::
envision, envisioned, envisioning, envisions, vision, visioned, visioning, visions
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I saw a VISION in the flames.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 8
...execute the VISION
of those who think and dream.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
because he just blasts the
poop with his heat VISION.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
Not height, VISION, athleticism,
or ability to digest dairy products.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 8
In a VISION?
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: vision
Meaning and definitions of vision, translation in Uzbek language for vision with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of vision in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "vision"
What vision means in Uzbek, vision meaning in Uzbek, vision definition, examples and pronunciation of vision in Uzbek language.