- foydafoyda bermadiAvailingajratish
Noun(1) a means of serving
Verb(1) use to one's advantage(2) be of use to, be useful to(3) take or use
(1) the dark and narrow hiding place did not avail to save the fugitives(2) my daughter did not avail herself of my advice(3) he begged her to reconsider, but to no avail(4) If such action be tainted over much by self-interest it probably will not avail the accused.(5) If you're not equal in outcome, well that's you're fault - you didn't work hard enough, you didn't avail yourself of our educational opportunities.(6) Some of the women are fully veiled in black, but most seem to be availing themselves of the opportunity to show off their latest purchases.(7) Of course, none of this careful planning avails me in the slightest if I don't manage to actually write anything.(8) The visitors were availing themselves of the opportunity to discover the multi-faceted profile of the nation's premier organisation.(9) But it avails little if we reach agreement on this doctrine or that but are in fundamental disagreement about the sacramental nature of the Church in inseparable unity with Christ and the salvation he bestows.(10) But most Indians don't avail themselves of this opportunity to customize their food intake.(11) Neither her Syrian ancestors in Brazil, nor my Dutch-German forebears in the United States could avail themselves of that sort of opportunity.(12) After the refreshments, the general public were admitted to the field with between 5,000 and 6,000 availing themselves of the opportunity of being present.(13) There is a nature trail in the community near my home, which I avail myself of at every opportunity.(14) Until then, it is anticipated that more families will avail themselves of the opportunity to send their children to camp.(15) I would urge as many people as possible to avail themselves of the opportunity to sign the petition to ensure that a strongly supported message is sent to Canberra.(16) This time around, Daffy seems to realize he's losing the game, but all of his extra caution avails him naught.
(1) to no avail :: hech vaqo
(2) avail oneself of :: ning o'zini foyda
(3) of no avail :: hech foyda bermas
(4) without avail :: vaqo holda
1. help ::
2. service ::
3. use ::
4. take advantage of ::
5. utilize ::
6. employ ::
avail, availed, availing, avails
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I sat and I sat, but to no AVAIL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
English to Uzbek Dictionary: avail
Meaning and definitions of avail, translation in Uzbek language for avail with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of avail in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "avail"
What avail means in Uzbek, avail meaning
in Uzbek, avail definition, examples and pronunciation
of avail in Uzbek language.