Noun(1) the science that studies living organisms(2) characteristic life processes and phenomena of living organisms(3) all the plant and animal life of a particular region
(1) Another, newer field, called systems biology or systems biomedicine, is emerging.(2) Lucy will be taking A-level examinations in maths, chemistry, biology and geography this year.(3) Gina was a really interesting person - studying biology and chemistry to go to Med School and then join the Army to travel the world.(4) Most, but by no means all, are recent graduates in a medicine - related subject such as biology , anatomy or physiology.(5) biology class(6) He managed to walk away with seven O-levels and started studying A-level biology , physics and chemistry.(7) Many fields in biology have progressed by the concentrated study of a select group of model systems.(8) Whale Study Week includes boat trips as well as classes in whale biology and general marine ecology.(9) Involves extensive field experiences including biology of deserts, mountains, islands, or tropical forests.(10) The emphasis is on horticultural aspects of reproductive biology and pollination ecology.(11) Even human biology and the human body are not timeless essences but concepts that arrive to us through the lens of language and to which we accede on learning to talk.(12) Race and ethnicity are neither natural nor given: they have no basis in human biology .(13) the biology of Chesapeake Bay(14) Although I aced the exam and the class, the only biology I learnt that semester was animal behaviour.(15) Minno studied the pollination biology of A. curtissii, but little is known of its autecology.(16) Apparently her class is doing marine biology , and the teacher's an old colleague of Mom's.
(1) molecular biology :: molekulyar biologiya
(2) cell biology :: hujayra biologiyasi
(3) evolutionary biology :: evolyutsion biologiya
(4) developmental biology :: rivojlanish biologiyasi
(5) synthetic biology :: sintetik biologiya
1. biological science ::
biologic, biological, biologist, biologists, biology
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
it was an achievement
in the field of BIOLOGY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
You have no experience
in the field of BIOLOGY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
and took out a book on BIOLOGY
to see what whores did.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
says that women are attracted to a man...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
Here I was,
waiting to be bored with BIOLOGY,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
English to Uzbek Dictionary: biology
Meaning and definitions of biology, translation in Uzbek language for biology with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of biology in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "biology"
What biology means in Uzbek, biology meaning in Uzbek, biology definition, examples and pronunciation of biology in Uzbek language.