titrashsudralmoq, zo'rg'a yurmoq, titramoq
- titrashcreepilyo'rmalabko'kda uchuvchi
Noun(1) someone unpleasantly strange or eccentric(2) a slow longitudinal movement or deformation(3) a pen that is fenced so that young animals can enter but adults cannot(4) a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body
Verb(1) move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground(2) to go stealthily or furtively(3) grow or spread, often in such a way as to cover (a surface(4) show submission or fear
(1) we've started to wean the lambs earlier and to keep them on creep(2) Coincidentally, stiffness recovery in rigor conditions showed gradual creep before reaching a plateau.(3) The steady creep of branding in British schools has created an ideological battle that is tearing apart educators, parents and politicians.(4) Even if this guy was a total creep , maybe his superiors would be better.(5) they were taught how to creep up on an enemy(6) The low tensile strength and low creep strength of lead must always be considered when designing lead components.(7) metals and ceramics can also exhibit creep(8) an attempt to prevent this slow creep of costs(9) the mines were unworkable because of creep(10) This plant is happy to creep along the ground or to climb into trees and into hedges.(11) However, the persistence of fault creep does pose a costly nuisance in terms of maintenance and repair.(12) You're such a heartless creep , I don't know why I put up with you.(13) I notice things like the slow creep of Q10 from advertising for women's products into advertising for male grooming products.(14) I guess some people thought I was a creep , offering sycophantic praise of someone who happens to be my boss.(15) Why did that little creep have to be right about everything?(16) It can also reproduce asexually using stems that creep along the ground and establish new roots, giving rise to its name.
(1) creep up :: up solarmiz
(2) creep out :: chiqib solarmiz
(3) creep in :: urinyapti
(4) scope creep :: maqsad titrash
(5) creep into :: solarmiz
(6) mission creep :: Missiya titrash
3. tiptoe ::
4. cower ::
5. crawl ::
6. sneak ::
1. barrel ::
2. bolt ::
3. career ::
4. course ::
5. dash ::
6. fly ::
7. hasten ::
8. hurry ::
9. race ::
10. rip ::
joyi jannatda bo'lsin
11. rocket ::
12. run ::
13. rush ::
14. scoot ::
tezda bilan qochib
15. scud ::
16. scurry ::
creep, creepily, creeping, creeps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
but no sooner am I asleep
than they CREEP forward again.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
♪ Ninja, ninja, vanish, MO CREEP ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Because the only woman
I want to CREEP out
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
But sometimes it's fun to CREEP
yourself out thinking about it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Man in Black:
When did it CREEP in?
Westworld Season 2, Episode 9
English to Uzbek Dictionary: creep
Meaning and definitions of creep, translation in Uzbek language for creep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of creep in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "creep"
What creep means in Uzbek, creep meaning in Uzbek, creep definition, examples and pronunciation of creep in Uzbek language.