Adjective(1) continuing forever or indefinitely(2) tiresomely long; seemingly without end
(1) In this interview he talks about eternal values, old men and young women, and death.(2) I hate to be the eternal optimist, but it's hard for me to look at it any other way.(3) He readily admits mistakes were made before he joined but, like an eternal optimist, is eager today to find a silver lining in every cloud.(4) Perhaps I'm an eternal optimist, but I think these films have great impact.(5) These are the eternal questions and ones that astronomers continue to ask.(6) Here, then, is the definitive answer to the eternal question: Which came first, the chicken or the egg?(7) The eternal question is how I'm supposed to spend it.(8) All substances occur in atomic form, each atom being eternal and indestructible.(9) The error that could trip the party up here is the eternal misconception that students demand trendiness.(10) To Limerick's eternal credit they battled bravely, determinedly, and doggedly to the very end.(11) After an eternal wait at the Chambers Street stop, we got onto a Brooklyn-bound train and collapsed in our seats.(12) The 61-year-old, still an eternal optimist, believes he can turn adversity to his advantage.(13) Thousands of letters poured in from children with diabetes pledging their eternal gratitude.(14) Some things have eternal value, and compassion is one of them.(15) He waited eternal seconds as Jordan stared down at him.(16) To his eternal credit he returned almost every year to Clonegal to visit his mother while she was alive, and still considered Clonegal his home.
(1) eternal love :: abadiy sevgi
(2) eternal flame :: abadiy olov
(3) eternal life :: abadiy hayot
(4) eternal rest :: abadiy qolgan
(5) eternal light :: abadiy yorug'lik
(6) eternal sleep :: abadiy uyqu
(7) eternal damnation :: abadiy la'nat
(8) eternal peace :: abadiy tinchlik
1. everlasting ::
2. constant ::
3. perpetual ::
4. interminable ::
1. impermanent ::
2. mortal ::
3. temporary ::
4. transient ::
eternal, eternally, eternalness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
possibly do that would cause him
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
O Lord, Holy Father,
almighty and ETERNAL God,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
I declare war ETERNAL on the Northman, Ragnar Lothbrok.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 7
It was at that moment
I vowed ETERNAL hatred for Wil Wheaton.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: eternal
Meaning and definitions of eternal, translation in Uzbek language for eternal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of eternal in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "eternal"
What eternal means in Uzbek, eternal meaning in Uzbek, eternal definition, examples and pronunciation of eternal in Uzbek language.