qaramoq, qarab chiqmoq, nazorat qilmoqko'z, teshik, izquvar, detektiv, televizor ekrani
- ko'zko'zliajoyib manzaraqarabko'r
Noun(1) the organ of sight(2) good discernment (either visually or as if visually(3) attention to what is seen(4) an area that is approximately central within some larger region(5) a small hole or loop (as in a needle
Verb(1) look at
(1) All I do is reverse the direction of the hair, so that it faces up towards the eye of the hook.(2) to fix your eye on sth(3) On another occasion, when I looked into the mirror, my right eye was swollen shut.(4) The system's light source is invisible to the human eye , thus increasing operator comfort.(5) with the eye of a sailor(6) my cat is blind in one eye(7) Each eye forms a cluster of roots, and furnishes a very fine stock, which is taken up after winter.(8) Emergency treatment is required to preserve the sight of the eye .(9) When I trained as a chef, we were taught to trim the fillet to a completely clean eye of meat, removing the chain and everything else.(10) Even a Reading shopping centre can hold the eye when its glass facade and the canal's surface mirror each other.(11) With an intense eye , he gazes like a spirit guardian, across the valley to the ruins of Runku Raqay, an old Inca outpost.(12) The eye of arthropod invertebrates (insects, crustaceans, etc.) is vastly different from the molluscan or vertebrate eye.(13) Fillet or tenderloin is the small eye of meat beneath the backbone under the sirloin.(14) As in all arthropods, the eye surface had to be molted along with the rest of the hard exoskeleton.(15) The combative midfielder had a cut lip and an eye so swollen he could barely see.(16) Stevens' vision caught their collective eye , and he was named a semi-finalist in July.
(1) black eye :: qora ko'z
(2) eye drops :: ko'z tomchilari
(3) keep an eye on :: ustidan bir ko'z tutish
(4) eye contact :: ko'z bilan aloqa
(5) the eye :: ko'z
(6) eye shadow :: ko'z soyasi
(7) evil eye :: yomon ko'z
(8) eye to eye :: ko'z ko'z
(9) lazy eye :: dangasa ko'z
1. eyeball ::
2. eyesight ::
3. appreciation ::
4. watch ::
5. opinion ::
6. hole ::
7. center ::
8. middle ::
9. oculus ::
10. look at ::
11. eyeball ::
eye, eyed, eyeful, eyefuls, eyeing, eyeless, eyes
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Hammurabic code is an EYE for an EYE,
not a bed for a bed.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
We'll have you in for
an ultrasound next week
and keep an EYE on things.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 11
And what caught my EYE
is his specialty product is blue.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 7
look me in the EYE and say,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 13
Sheldon's nervous about me leaving,
keep an EYE on him while I'm gone.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
English to Uzbek Dictionary: eye
Meaning and definitions of eye, translation in Uzbek language for eye with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of eye in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "eye"
What eye means in Uzbek, eye meaning in Uzbek, eye definition, examples and pronunciation of eye in Uzbek language.