Adjective(1) situated away from an area's coast or border
Adverb(1) towards or into the interior of a region
(1) This international trade founded inland commerce between Yolngu and other Aboriginal people.(2) To suggest the issue will be solved by piping water from the coast to the inland is too simplistic and fraught with hidden future complications.(3) To pursue inland trade, living off the land was necessary.(4) Since 1990, Husing notes, more than 660,000 people have moved into the inland .(5) Transport along the coast and to inland areas used to be difficult for much of the year.(6) In the late 1800s, Portuguese and Muslim traders moved further inland and established trade with tribes.(7) There's a species for just about every region, from the coast to inland valleys, mountains, and deserts.(8) For example, Day says, the canals that connect the city to the coast allow storm surges to travel inland , bringing salt water that damages the land.(9) From its ramparts and towers, they could see and control all movements from the coast to inland cities.(10) As the wind sweeps the warmer-than-air lake water, it collects moisture and carries it ten miles inland to a collision with Tug Hill.(11) Today the track is used mainly by large trucks who carry supplies for the small population of inland stations or cattle back to the south.(12) Silverdale lies further inland but within the same Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty that encompasses Arnside.(13) Although sea breezes kept the coast more comfortable, inland areas baked in 12 to 13 hours of unbroken sunshine.(14) Hundreds of thousands of Australians have opted to move outside the cities to the regions in the inland and along the coast to find a better balance between work and life.(15) He also experienced the trials of growing cool-season grasses using effluent water in a hot inland climate.(16) In terms of turning rivers inland and making more dams, I think we've done that before, and we've made mistakes and we generally regret it.
(1) inland waterways :: ichki suv yo'llari
(2) inland revenue :: ichki daromad
(3) inland transport :: ichki transport
(4) inland waters :: ichki suvlari
1. interior ::
2. inshore ::
3. central ::
4. internal ::
6. upriver ::
oqimga qarshi bo'lib
7. landlocked ::
dengizga chiqish yo'li
9. upriver ::
oqimga qarshi bo'lib
10. inshore ::
11. to the interior ::
English to Uzbek Dictionary: inland
Meaning and definitions of inland, translation in Uzbek language for inland with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of inland in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "inland"
What inland means in Uzbek, inland meaning in Uzbek, inland definition, examples and pronunciation of inland in Uzbek language.