hech kim, hech kimsa, hech bir inson
- hech kimnobodies
Noun(1) a person of no influence
(1) The sight of their expectant little faces is making me crumble, and nobody has yet sung a note.(2) Not many girls, actually nobody , had their hair cut short in those days in that culture.(3) He was pounced upon when I first laid out the pictures, but nobody gives a reason for liking it.(4) They were chucking them all out, as nobody there wants them any more, so I got them cheap.(5) I agree that these programs can be good for learning things that nobody else will teach you.(6) Being in a room where nobody knows what is going to happen generates an exciting atmosphere.(7) nobody could predict how it might end(8) We said none of them were going, and none of them left, yet nobody chooses to believe us.(9) nobody was at home(10) All the other housemates may be scared of you, but I am old and wise, and I am scared of nobody .(11) Some of the people gathered outside are very angry and are shouting at nobody in particular.(12) Little do they know that she goes home to nobody to share dinner or her double bed with.(13) You have to perform for the fans because nobody pays good money to watch you feel sorry for yourself.(14) Of course, the charge of racism is denied on all sides: nobody ever owns up to racism.(15) Police said nobody has been arrested as yet and they are still making enquiries.(16) It may not be pretty, but as long as it is effective, nobody in England will mind.
(1) nobody else :: boshqa hech kim
(2) nobody knows :: hech kim bilmaydi
(3) nobody home :: hech kim uy
(4) nobody understand :: hech kim tushuna
(5) to nobody :: hech kim uchun
1. nonentity ::
2. no-name ::
3. zero ::
4. nonperson ::
5. nothing ::
6. lightweight ::
7. no-hoper ::
8. loser ::
9. chopped liver ::
10. no one ::
11. none ::
12. not a soul ::
emas, balki bir jon
13. nary a soul ::
hech ham bir jon
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 8
Nobody cares where you're gonna sit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
I'm sorry, I can't open the gate
for NOBODY. Orders.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
Nobody deserves to die like that.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: nobody
Meaning and definitions of nobody, translation in Uzbek language for nobody with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nobody in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "nobody"
What nobody means in Uzbek, nobody meaning in Uzbek, nobody definition, examples and pronunciation of nobody in Uzbek language.