Noun(1) any compound of oxygen with another element or a radical
(1) nitrogen oxide(2) Power plants will be expected to reduce emissions of mercury, sulfur dioxide, and nitrogen oxides .(3) It would set new caps for nitrogen oxides , sulfur dioxide, and mercury.(4) Exhaust from the automobile can contain carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides , which are poisonous gases.(5) Nitrates are formed from reacting nitric acid with metal oxides , hydroxides, or carbonates.(6) The gases, particularly sulphur dioxide and oxides of nitrogen, then dissolve in water vapour in the air.
(1) nitrous oxide :: azot oksidi
(2) iron oxide :: temir oksidi
(3) nitrogen oxide :: azot oksidi
(4) nitric oxide :: azot oksidi
(5) ethylene oxide :: etilen oksidi
(6) zinc oxide :: rux oksidi
(7) calcium oxide :: kaltsiy oksidi
(8) magnesium oxide :: magniy oksidi
(9) aluminum oxide :: alyuminiy oksidi
(10) lead oxide :: qo'rg'oshin oksidi
1. oxide ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Here. On one side,
you have mercuric OXIDE
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
with nothing but nitrous OXIDE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: oxide
Meaning and definitions of oxide, translation in Uzbek language for oxide with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of oxide in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "oxide"
What oxide means in Uzbek, oxide meaning
in Uzbek, oxide definition, examples and pronunciation
of oxide in Uzbek language.