uyqu, uxlash, tush, tush ko'rishuxlamoq, uyquga ketmoq
- uyquuxlab yotganuyquuyqusizuxlayapti
Noun(1) a natural and periodic state of rest during which consciousness of the world is suspended(2) a torpid state resembling deep sleep(3) a period of time spent sleeping(4) euphemisms for death (based on an analogy between lying in a bed and in a tomb
Verb(1) be asleep(2) be able to accommodate for sleeping
(1) the effects of sleep loss(2) Among these last six patients, four were obese and had obstructive sleep apnea syndrome.(3) He blinked, rubbing sleep from his eyes as he looked at each of us.(4) I made it clear that I would like to sleep with her, but she was hesitant.(5) He will not sleep alone and it breaks my heart to see him so frightened.(6) Together we drift off into a much needed sleep , both comfortable and content.(7) a good night's sleep(8) She fell into a fitful, dreamless sleep .(9) He asked her to leave him alone and let him sleep , she said.(10) He didn't say anything about his sexuality, but of course, we who hoped to sleep with him all speculated.(11) It was the same for several human villagers who exited shabby tents, rubbing sleep from their eyes.(12) I won't sleep with a man who doesn't respect me(13) Lisa ruffled Charlie's hair as she wandered past, rubbing sleep from her eyes.(14) It was associated with excessive sleepiness in those averaging less than 7 hours of sleep per night.(15) That's why I know I don't have to sleep with my future wife to find out if we're sexually compatible.(16) Adequate, restful sleep is important to everyone, regardless of age.
(1) go to sleep :: uxlashga yotmoq
(2) sleep well :: yahshi uhlang
(3) to sleep :: uxlamoq
(4) sleep late :: kech uyqu
(5) sleep in :: uxlashni
(6) sleep over :: ustidan uyqu
(7) going to sleep :: uyqu ketadi
(8) sleep apnea :: uyqu apne
(9) good sleep :: yaxshi uyqu
(10) deep sleep :: chuqur uyqu
1. nap ::
2. sopor ::
3. slumber ::
4. quietus ::
5. be asleep ::
6. kip ::
1. consciousness ::
2. wake ::
sleep, sleeper, sleepers, sleeping, sleepless, sleeps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We SLEEP together once a year!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
Okay, well, you kids have fun.
I'm gonna go to SLEEP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
...he decided to SLEEP in his office...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 5
I’ll SLEEP in the fucking car.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 9
Maybe because my boyfriend
made me SLEEP
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
English to Uzbek Dictionary: sleep
Meaning and definitions of sleep, translation in Uzbek language for sleep with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sleep in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "sleep"
What sleep means in Uzbek, sleep meaning in Uzbek, sleep definition, examples and pronunciation of sleep in Uzbek language.