hid, ishid chiqarmoq, hidlamoq, hid taratmoq
Noun(1) the sensation that results when olfactory receptors in the nose are stimulated by particular chemicals in gaseous form(2) any property detected by the olfactory system(3) the general atmosphere of a place or situation and the effect that it has on people(4) the faculty that enables us to distinguish scents(5) the act of perceiving the odor of something
Verb(1) inhale the odor of; perceive by the olfactory sense(2) emit an odor(3) smell bad(4) have an element suggestive (of something(5) become aware of not through the senses but instinctively
(1) Deer are extremely cautious animals with keen senses of smell and hearing.(2) Smoking can also affect your breathing, taste and sense of smell .(3) My last apartment had a smell to it - though I have no idea why.(4) He had a smell of the rose, it had a lovely perfume.(5) dogs locate the bait by smell(6) I could hear fireworks, and smell the smoke from bonfires, and I fell asleep.(7) Voters smell out opportunism from a long way off and don't like it.(8) He could smell the intoxicating bubble-gum perfume as she neared him, and the scent lingered in the air long after she rushed by him.(9) the dogs smell each other(10) In some cases, the vomited milk may smell curdled because it has mixed with stomach acid.(11) Yes, lobsters' small antennae work like the human nose, only the crustaceans' sense of smell is keener.(12) his nose can smell out an animal from ten miles away(13) You can usually hear him swearing and smell the cigar smoke before he approaches.(14) Hummingbirds don't have much sense of smell , so the scent of the herbs won't deter them from seeking nectar from their blossoms.(15) A police dog who happens to smell an illegal substance on casual passing in a train station is probably cause for detaining you.(16) he can smell out weakness in others
(1) to smell :: hidi uchun
(2) bad smell :: yomon hid
(3) smell bad :: yomon hid
(4) sense of smell :: hid his
(5) smell like :: kabi hidi
(6) good smell :: yaxshi hid
(7) sweet smell :: shirin hidi
(8) smell a rat :: bir rat hidi
(9) nice smell :: yaxshi hid
(10) strong smell :: kuchli hidi
1. odor ::
3. spirit ::
4. scent ::
5. olfaction ::
6. get a sniff of ::
ning bir sniff olish
7. sniff ::
8. stink ::
9. smack of ::
10. smell out ::
11. smack ::
smell, smelled, smelling, smells, smelly
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You SMELL like shit.
It's a long story.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
- I SMELL perfume.
- Air freshener.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
It's odd how the activity
brings back the SMELL of Kmart bourbon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 20
Never knew Bannen could SMELL so good.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
- The SMELL.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: smell
Meaning and definitions of smell, translation in Uzbek language for smell with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of smell in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "smell"
What smell means in Uzbek, smell meaning in Uzbek, smell definition, examples and pronunciation of smell in Uzbek language.