rozetka, cho'nqir yer ichiga botgan joy, patroni, ko'z chanog'I
Noun(1) a bony hollow into which a structure fits(2) receptacle where something (a pipe or probe or end of a bone(3) a receptacle into which an electric device can be inserted
(1) If the socket continues to bleed lie a gauze pad across the socket and ask the patient to bite on it for 15-30 minutes.(2) tooth socket(3) He's going to remake the socket , building in a soft rubber pad and extra space to accommodate the troublesome bone.(4) the eye socket(5) The hip socket will be hollowed out to make a shallow cup and an artificial socket will be placed into it.(6) At the inquest, local electrician Thomas Durkin revealed that there was no leaked earth or circuit breaker in the connection to a plug socket in a neighbouring house.(7) The artificial socket is made of high density plastic and the new ball with its stem is made of strong, stainless metal.(8) Remember, you can only plug mains voltage lighting into an external socket as low voltage lighting requires a transformer and currently most transformers are not suitable for outside use.(9) The eyes often escape unharmed even when facial injury is severe and the bony socket (the orbit) has been fractured.(10) Do not attempt to plug a generator into an electric socket in a wall.(11) The heads were attached to the wooden shaft by a socket .(12) Other scenes depict the agents as idiots and slapstick figures barely able to push a plug into an electric socket .(13) By plugging the $129 device into an electric socket , Mac and PC owners can extend their wireless network to any room.(14) The shaft must be attached to the clubhead at the heel either directly or through a single plain neck and/or socket .(15) Seve cut his sticks to length, whittled a point in the slender end and drove it into the hosel - the round socket at the top of the iron head.(16) The shaft or neck or socket of a putter may be fixed at any point in the head.
(1) socket wrench :: soket kaliti
(2) plug socket :: vilkasi socket
(3) socket outlet :: manbaiga
(4) wall socket :: devor socket
(5) lamp socket :: chiroq socket
(6) socket set :: socket to'plami
(7) socket joint :: socket qo'shma
(8) light socket :: yorug'lik socket
(9) ball-and-socket joint :: to'p-va-socket qo'shma
1. power outlet ::
2. jack ::
3. port ::
4. plug ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She popped his arm
back in the SOCKET,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 19
His eye was dangling
out of the damn SOCKET!
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
English to Uzbek Dictionary: socket
Meaning and definitions of socket, translation in Uzbek language for socket with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of socket in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "socket"
What socket means in Uzbek, socket meaning
in Uzbek, socket definition, examples and pronunciation
of socket in Uzbek language.