Noun(1) bowed stringed instrument that is the highest member of the violin family; this instrument has four strings and a hollow body and an unfretted fingerboard and is played with a bow
(1) he plays the violin(2) These are songs built around a yearning violin , a plucky banjo riff or an accordion sigh.(3) she played a note on the violin(4) She sang as a child, took classical voice lessons and played both the piano and the violin .(5) Heavy, overbearing guitars clash with feeble pianos, annoying violins , and misplaced horns.(6) The cellist and violinist have set up, gone away and come back again.(7) Borodin himself was a good cellist, and clearly his neighbour was a good violinist .(8) Cellos, violins , violas and flutes are used to frame Antony's voice and piano, and torch songs such as ├ö├ç├┐My Lady Story├ö├ç├û feel exquisitely sad.(9) For three minutes, violins slowly weep, guitars are slowly strummed, and falsetto harmonies are echoed into oblivion.(10) There is no trace in their solo sections of the violinistic broken-chord figuration found in the overture.(11) His tone is not large in the Russian violinistic sense; yet the pure, glistening quality of his playing and his natural, thoughtfully conceived shaping of every note and phrase is the mark of a great artist!(12) Some of the prisoners did find time to make musical instruments such as violins from the dismantled hulls of sunken boats and hard wood salvaged from collapsed buildings.(13) Two thirds of the children had some musical experience and those with orchestral skills played violins , clarinets, cellos, flutes and saxophones.(14) Singers can be churned out by the dozen, guitarists, violinists and cellists take years to perfect their art.(15) His later instrumental music explores new formal patterns as well as exploiting the virtuosity of cornettists and violinists .(16) The composer chose instead to write it all himself, annotating the score in incredible detail to explain exactly how each violinistic effect is to be achieved.
(1) play the violin :: skripka ijro
(2) violin bow :: Skripka kamon
(3) violin case :: Skripka ishi
(4) violin player :: Skripka futbolchi
1. fiddle ::
violin, violinist, violinists, violins
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is it fair to say
that she played you like a VIOLIN?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
say the VIOLIN.
And later, going to a rave.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
English to Uzbek Dictionary: violin
Meaning and definitions of violin, translation in Uzbek language for violin with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of violin in Uzbek and in English
Tags for the entry "violin"
What violin means in Uzbek, violin meaning
in Uzbek, violin definition, examples and pronunciation
of violin in Uzbek language.