- xaftahaftalik gazetalarihaftalikhafta
Noun(1) any period of seven consecutive days(2) hours or days of work in a calendar week(3) a period of seven consecutive days starting on Sunday
(1) We are completely sleep-deprived, running on 3 hours of sleep a night for the past week .(2) it's a week late(3) It generally is the quietest night of the week but I have never seen town so dead.(4) it lasted a week(5) Despite the harsh conditions they never take a day off, working seven days a week in any weather.(6) Every night of the week someone decides to take a chance and drive home when they shouldn't.(7) The union is campaigning for an increase in pay and a cut in the working week to 32 hours.(8) I must apologize to a reader who wrote me concerning last month's column a week or two ago.(9) during the first week(10) It has been a long week of late nights and early mornings, with busy days sandwiched in between.(11) Super Bowl week(12) he'd cut the grass a week ago(13) within a week(14) Most of last week was spent concentrating on trying to get the pitch dry because of all the rain we had.(15) The group has drawn up a short list of candidates to replace Mellor, but will not name his successor next week .(16) the week beginning July 3rd
(1) last week :: o'tgan hafta
(2) next week :: Keyingi hafta
(3) this week :: bu hafta
(4) once a week :: xaftada bir marotaba
(5) every week :: Har hafta
(6) twice a week :: haftada ikki marta
(7) a week :: bir hafta
(8) one week :: bir hafta
(9) during the week :: hafta davomida
(10) per week :: haftasiga
1. workweek ::
week, weeklies, weekly, weeks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
and a WEEK to decide if
brains can have lips on them,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 17
and she said it could still
be another WEEK or two.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
I can eat meat this WEEK.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
You claim it's going to be a WEEK.
I have no faith in your cleaner.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
She wanted to sell them, I said okay,
and in one WEEK, I made a $156.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 18
English to Uzbek Dictionary: week
Meaning and definitions of week, translation in Uzbek language for week with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of week in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "week"
What week means in Uzbek, week meaning in Uzbek, week definition, examples and pronunciation of week in Uzbek language.