Noun(1) one of the groups of Christians who have their own beliefs and forms of worship(2) a place for public (especially Christian(3) a service conducted in a house of worship(4) the body of people who attend or belong to a particular local church
Verb(1) perform a special church rite or service for
(1) the separation of church and state(2) She was a keen letter writer, an avid reader and biblical student, and was active in church and community.(3) The greatest threat to the separation of church and state can be summed up in one name.(4) Separation of church and state is a bedrock principle of our public education system.(5) they got married in the local church(6) She was a woman imbued with a deep sense of Christianity and was devoted to her faith and church .(7) Unlike some, I see what the French are doing in a favourable light, as a separation of church and state.(8) John Soames is now an example of the blurring of the line between church and politics.(9) This was opposed by member states that believe in a rigid separation of church and state.(10) a 9th century church(11) This is a revolutionary shift for a country that was founded on the separation of church and state.(12) Many evangelical Protestants also want to erode the separation of church and state.(13) It will be seen as the strongest case yet made for a complete separation of church and state.(14) Lewis claims that the lack of separation between church and state is the basis for Islamist revolutions.(15) evangelical church(16) The Spanish announcement will do little to improve relations between politicians and church .
(1) go to church :: cherkovga borib
(2) church service :: cherkov xizmati
(3) at church :: cherkov da
(4) go to the church :: cherkovga borib
(5) parish church :: qavm cherkov
(6) church mouse :: cherkov sichqoncha
(7) church bell :: cherkov qo'ng'iroq
(8) church member :: cherkov a'zosi
1. place of worship ::
2. denomination ::
3. church building ::
4. church service ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Let's put a little
CHURCH in this CHURCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
Great, so your CHURCH is
Our Lady of the Stretchy Pants.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
next thing you know,
you're in a CHURCH with a guitar.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 12
If there's ever
a Church of Sheldon,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 1
...I was driving to CHURCH,
and I was praying to the Lord...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 23
English to Uzbek Dictionary: church
Meaning and definitions of church, translation in Uzbek
language for church with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of church in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'church'
What church means in Uzbek, church meaning
in Uzbek, church
definition, examples and pronunciation
of church in Uzbek language.