zamonaviy, hozirgi, hozirgi kundagi, bir vaqtda bo'lgan, birdan qilinadigan, baravar yuz bergan, bir xil yoshdagi, yoshlari baravar bo'lgan, teng yoshli, tengdosh, tengqurzamondosh, asrdosh, bir zamonda yashagan kishi, tengdosh, tengqur
Noun(1) a person of nearly the same age as another
Adjective(1) characteristic of the present(2) belonging to the present time(3) occurring in the same period of time
(1) He was a near contemporary of the great Abhinava Gupta.(2) The stirrups we found date back to the 14th century and as far as we know, are the only known find on the site which is contemporary with the battle.(3) This is what happened in the 1930s and, over a longer time scale, it has happened over recent decades in contemporary society.(4) Whether your taste runs to classic, country, or contemporary style, the following pages show how to achieve that look.(5) And nobody has turned up evidence of a meteor impact contemporary with the event.(6) The series will showcase renowned national and international architects, scholars and artists to address subjects in contemporary design, arts and culture.(7) They teach students to make sense of history as contemporary secular historians make sense of it.(8) Most contemporary historians tend to de-personalise war with dry statistics and lots of military detail.(9) The officer's testimony is significant only if the entries can be demonstrated as being contemporary with the dates provided by the diary.(10) The legal questions presented in contemporary periodicals and monographs cannot be understood without such a foundation for analysis as this book provides.(11) An effort is under way to resurrect the museum with a focus on crafts and design, rather than contemporary art.(12) The band of flat chased decoration is too dense and tightly packed to be contemporary with the mark.(13) Davy Graham is a contemporary of McTell's who was the original guitar hero of the emerging early 60s British folk underground.(14) A saint is canonized to help the living, and the nature of the help that the living need is often determined by the contemporary pressures of the world upon the church.(15) There is a very real difficulty in judging whether any engraving is contemporary with the glass; 18th century engraving was of medium quality and is easily imitated.(16) From this Hume infers that if any cause can be ├ö├ç├┐perfectly contemporary with its effect├ö├ç├û all of them must be.
(1) contemporary art :: zamonaviy san'at
(2) contemporary music :: zamonaviy musiqa
(3) contemporary era :: zamonaviy davr
(4) contemporary life :: zamonaviy hayot
1. of the time ::
2. modern ::
3. present-day ::
4. contemporaneous ::
5. modern-day ::
6. peer ::
7. coeval ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Classical and CONTEMPORARY ballet.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: contemporary
Meaning and definitions of contemporary, translation in Uzbek
language for contemporary with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of contemporary in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'contemporary'
What contemporary means in Uzbek, contemporary meaning
in Uzbek, contemporary
definition, examples and pronunciation
of contemporary in Uzbek language.