shifokor, shifoko'r, doktor, shifoko'r ayoldavolamoq, muolaja qilmoq
Noun(1) a licensed medical practitioner(2) (Roman Catholic Church(3) children take the roles of physician or patient or nurse and pretend they are at the physician's office(4) a person who holds Ph.D. degree (or the equivalent
Verb(1) alter and make impure, as with the intention to deceive(2) give medical treatment to(3) restore by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken
(1) I turned to the hair doctor for advice.(2) hospital doctor(3) My cat needs me to feed her, take her to the doctor , and open the door for her.(4) I was told, even if the papers from abroad prove inoculations, the dogs have to be checked by a veterinary doctor in the airport.(5) Her family doctor prescribed a drug that helped, but it made her tired.(6) This is the way he described working as a script doctor vs. writing his own stuff.(7) Contraception is normally supplied by your doctor or by the family planning clinic.(8) After directing the film, he hightailed it out to Bali, only to return again to work as a script doctor .(9) the wisest doctor is gravelled by the inquisitiveness of a child(10) I learnt this as a junior spin doctor for a minor political party.(11) she's a doctor(12) she's in the care of a doctor(13) the script doctor rewrote the original(14) Ask your private doctor or hospital clinic physician for information as to how you can obtain a bone density test.(15) Money is wasted on explosions and stunts when it should have been given to a script doctor .(16) Any woman who is worried about this should speak to her doctor , midwife or obstetrician.
(1) medical doctor :: tibbiyot fanlari doktori
(2) see a doctor :: shifokor
(3) family doctor :: oila shifokori
(4) eye doctor :: ko'z shifokori
(5) female doctor :: ayol shifokor
(6) see the doctor :: shifokor
(7) call the doctor :: shifokor qo'ng'iroq
(8) be a doctor :: shifokor bo'lishi
(9) doctor of philosophy :: Shifokor
1. physician ::
2. doctor of the church ::
4. treat ::
5. adulterate ::
6. falsify ::
7. sophisticate ::
8. mend ::
doctor, doctoral, doctored, doctoring, doctors
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Wow! So that means you're a DOCTOR,
you're a DOCTOR...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
...or they also have
the TARDIS from Doctor Who.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 5
It'll be the same thing when the DOCTOR
pulls a beautiful surprise out of you.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 4
You're the DOCTOR, but I'm constantly
hearing this annoying sound.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
But it was good that that was when
we decided to take her to the DOCTOR...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: doctor
Meaning and definitions of doctor, translation in Uzbek
language for doctor with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of doctor in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'doctor'
What doctor means in Uzbek, doctor meaning
in Uzbek, doctor
definition, examples and pronunciation
of doctor in Uzbek language.