ta'lim, ilm, ma'lumot, o'qitish, ma'lumotlilik, madaniy, o'rgatish
Noun(1) the activities of educating or instructing; activities that impart knowledge or skill(2) knowledge acquired by learning and instruction(3) the gradual process of acquiring knowledge(4) the profession of teaching (especially at a school or college or university(5) the result of good upbringing (especially knowledge of correct social behavior(6) the United States federal department that administers all federal programs dealing with education (including federal aid to educational institutions and students
(1) Indeed, it was an education to watch the two in action.(2) Finally, results and their implications to pharmacy education and practice are discussed.(3) a course of education(4) he had no formal education(5) Although this has not been a requirement for other modes of medical practice or education , its importance should not be neglected.(6) But how far does this aspiration tally with our own experience of medical education ?(7) she has a degree in education(8) But the local education authority has instructed a solicitor to establish who the rightful owner is.(9) primary education(10) Her first job involved sitting on the senior management board of the college of teacher education in Awassa.(11) Beth had received her degree in teacher education from a large public university in the southwest.(12) Petrus is a good workman├ö├ç├Âit is an education to watch him(13) Despite such broad shifts, the core practices of education remain essentially unchanged.(14) This means that nursing care and assessments, the heart of nursing education , can be experienced.(15) colleges of education(16) Its role also includes the inspection of local education authorities, teacher training institutions and youth work.
(1) physical education :: jismoniy ta'lim
(2) higher education :: Oliy ma'lumot
(3) secondary education :: o'rta ta'lim
(4) formal education :: rasmiy ta'lim
(5) further education :: yanada ta'lim
(6) religious education :: diniy ta'lim
(7) sex education :: jinsiy ta'lim
(8) primary education :: boshlang'ich ta'lim
(9) elementary education :: Boshlang'ich ta'lim
(10) health education :: sog'liqni saqlash ta'limi
1. teaching ::
2. learning ::
3. breeding ::
4. department of education ::
5. didactics ::
1. ignorance ::
2. illiteracy ::
coeducation, education, educational, educationist, educationists, educations
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 1
I never did receive
a formal EDUCATION.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
He'll get an EDUCATION.
He'll learn to read.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
...this party is a scathing indictment
of the American EDUCATION system.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Because his EDUCATION hasn't prepared him
for a career in the sciences.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
English to Uzbek Dictionary: education
Meaning and definitions of education, translation in Uzbek
language for education with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of education in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'education'
What education means in Uzbek, education meaning
in Uzbek, education
definition, examples and pronunciation
of education in Uzbek language.