Verb(1) pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become(2) become larger, greater, or bigger; expand or gain(3) increase in size by natural process(4) cause to grow or develop(5) develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation(6) come into existence; take on form or shape(7) cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques(8) come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes(9) grow emotionally or mature(10) become attached by or as if by the process of growth
(1) It will be a challenge to grow the business in the increasingly complex medical device imaging marketplace.(2) Did he grow less experienced as opening night drew nearer?(3) morels grow in a variety of places(4) Until a seed imbibes water and begins to grow , weeders and cultivators have little effect.(5) I'm trying to make the grass grow , and green plants produce oxygen, and that's supposed to help the environment.(6) Over the course of the year they grow over 50 different crops.(7) Droughts cause crops to fail, while crops that do grow often are not gathered because of civil wars fought in the name of the starving.(8) to grow to understand sth(9) We cannot grow the business because if you want to grow the business you have to get more money.(10) For home gardeners, the best news is broccoli is one of the easiest crops to grow .(11) My hair I had once again allowed to grow long and my body was also becoming that of a woman.(12) It is during this phase that prolamellar bodies grow in size and get their regular shape.(13) I'm also a bit hesitant to debate about whether or not it should be used to slow the muscle loss experienced as we grow older.(14) if a newt's leg is amputated, it will grow a new one(15) At the same time, farmers should display a greater sense of discipline by listening to government suggestions while deciding what crops to grow .(16) We are expanding but will grow a business to suit ourselves.
(1) grow up :: o's
(2) to grow :: etishtirish uchun
(3) to grow up :: o'stirib
(4) grow old :: qarib
(5) grow out :: amalga o'sadi
(6) grow apart :: biridan o'sadi
(7) grow out of :: chiqib o'sadi
(8) grow on :: o'sadi
(9) grow into :: aylanishingiz
(10) grow a beard :: soqol
1. get bigger ::
2. increase ::
3. sprout ::
4. cultivate ::
5. expand ::
6. originate ::
7. become ::
8. mature ::
9. raise ::
10. develop ::
11. turn ::
grow, grower, growers, growing, grows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I believe you
GROW more beautiful every day, Lady Sansa.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
Oh, GROW up.
Hey, I didn't say it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
and then show them
that you can GROW and change.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 12
I can GROW your business
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
equals a kid who knows
how to make friends. Grow up!
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 3
English to Uzbek Dictionary: grow
Meaning and definitions of grow, translation in Uzbek
language for grow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grow in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'grow'
What grow means in Uzbek, grow meaning
in Uzbek, grow
definition, examples and pronunciation
of grow in Uzbek language.