tabiat, tabiyat, xulq, fe'l-atvor, fe'l
Noun(1) the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is recognized(2) a causal agent creating and controlling things in the universe(3) the natural physical world including plants and animals and landscapes etc.(4) the complex of emotional and intellectual attributes that determine a person's characteristic actions and reactions(5) a particular type of thing
(1) It boasted of the clean and long-lasting nature of the product.(2) The tsunami may be an act of nature but humans are complicating the relief effort.(3) there's something in human nature that desires power(4) Our experience in conflicts over the past decade has revealed the changing nature of warfare.(5) Further study is necessary to elucidate the precise nature of the relationship between media exposure and cognitive development.(6) Man is a product of nature , the argument runs, but societies are contrived by men.(7) she's laid back by nature(8) The rapid transformation of warring societies into peaceful ones underscores the power of nurture over nature .(9) she has a happy nature(10) The complaints of alleged defamation are personal and political in nature .(11) Residents and the local authority said they are not opposed to a nature reserve.(12) Noise, pollution and grimaces tend to undo any good that nature has done.(13) It is from him that I gained my love of nature , my creative streak and my eye for detail.(14) He was fascinated with the idea of whether genius is the result of nature or nurture.(15) In the life of this nation, we have often been reminded that nature is an awesome force and that all life is fragile.(16) it's hard to understand due to its complex nature
(1) human nature :: inson tabiati
(2) good nature :: yaxshi tabiati
(3) nature of business :: biznes tabiati
(4) by nature :: tabiatan
(5) nature reserve :: qo'riqxona
(6) freak of nature :: tabiatning injiqlik
(7) second nature :: ikkinchi tabiat
(8) force of nature :: tabiatning kuchi
(9) state of nature :: tabiat davlat
(10) wild nature :: yovvoyi tabiat
1. the natural world ::
2. essence ::
3. character ::
4. kind ::
denature, denatures, nature, natures
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
of his tiny size,
his uncoordinated NATURE
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
of the fundamental NATURE
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
Do you remember
the precise NATURE of this threat?
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
"Your warm and fun-loving NATURE
delights those around you."
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
Animals are true to their NATURE,
and we had betrayed ours.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: nature
Meaning and definitions of nature, translation in Uzbek
language for nature with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of nature in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'nature'
What nature means in Uzbek, nature meaning
in Uzbek, nature
definition, examples and pronunciation
of nature in Uzbek language.