(1) So I sat myself on one of the window seats and took up my sewing .(2) Frantically putting away her sewing , Althia had the courtesy to blurt out a farewell to her mother and sister before dashing off into the hallway.(3) She bent over her sewing so that she wouldn't look at him.(4) He stared at her sewing which she had taken up again.(5) So I went to my room and worked on some sewing and embroidery, to pass the time.(6) The elderly take part in activities including sewing and knitting.(7) Beth puts down her sewing more than once and stares off.(8) Ann's marriage to Simon, apparently not a happy one, led her to find work in sewing or needlework.(9) she put down her sewing(10) I picked up my sewing and began to stitch quickly.(11) Three other young sisters taught sewing or embroidery during the late 1830s and longer.(12) the machine will save hours of hard sewing(13) Activities like reading, driving and sewing are severely affected.(14) Some time during her earlier years, Ellen went to Alta to perfect her knowledge of the Norwegian language, and to learn home economics and sewing .(15) Australia is the world center of sewing and crafts, so we should be able to get some good thread from them.(16) to do sewing
(1) sew :: tikmoq
(2) sewing kit :: Tikuv kit
(3) sewing thread :: tikuv mavzu
(4) sewing needle :: tikuv igna
(5) sewing room :: tikuv xonasi
(6) sewing box :: Tikuv box
(7) sewing basket :: Tikuv savat
(8) sewing workshop :: tikuv ustaxonasi
(9) sewing-machine :: Tikuv mashinasi
2. stitchery ::
3. stitch ::
4. tailor ::
5. sew together ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Illyrio said they are SEWING dragon banners
and praying for his return.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Sansa can keep her SEWING needles.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
People have been SEWING me
since I was born.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 2
My mother used it for SEWING.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
or for SEWING the King's son in a pie.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: sewing
Meaning and definitions of sewing, translation in Uzbek
language for sewing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of sewing in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'sewing'
What sewing means in Uzbek, sewing meaning
in Uzbek, sewing
definition, examples and pronunciation
of sewing in Uzbek language.