sodiq, ishonchli, chin, vafodor, vafoli
Verb(1) stop the flow of a liquid
Adjective(1) firm and dependable especially in loyalty
(1) But few in Khartoum, including western diplomats and local human rights activists, are convinced that such a move would staunch the flow of either oil or blood.(2) Two actors, who are staunch supporters of Roh, stirred the party by saying that there were many candidates for parliamentary seats who were not matched with the Uri Party's platform.(3) Russell scrubbed angrily at his cheeks, trying to staunch the flow of tears.(4) Faithfully applied, the court's ruling may be helping to staunch the flow of questionable science.(5) Bending double, he pressed one hand over the other, trying to staunch the hot flow of blood.(6) Edwin Morgan, in the Glasgow nursing home where he now lives, is Scotland's foremost contemporary poet - and a staunch supporter of independence.(7) A staunch Putin supporter, he said: ├ö├ç├┐The President will make us great again, just like in the time of the Soviet Union.├ö├ç├û(8) They are staunch supporters of Manchester United.(9) Noel had special words of thanks for their main sponsor for the marathon, John Curley of Curley Quality Foods, who is a native of Kilconly and a staunch supporter of the Foundation for some years.(10) After the physio had tried to staunch the flow of blood to the head wound, he called for an ambulance to get Abrazu into hospital.(11) In recent years, Bulgaria proved to be a loyal and staunch ally to the US, which was further deepened with our full-fledged NATO membership.(12) He has links with prominent politicians and he has been a staunch supporter of the new man Putin since well before his ascension to the Prime Minister's position.(13) She was dangerously close to a coma when the ambulance got there, but they managed to staunch the blood flow enough to move her to the hospital.(14) Elizabeth was there already, trying to staunch the flow of blood from the wound in Carl's chest.(15) The master-thief put a hand to his wound again in a half-hearted attempt to staunch the blood flow.(16) House of Representative Republican from Philadelphia, Curt Weldon, is a staunch supporter of missile defence and a member of the powerful Armed Services Committee.
(1) statutory declaration :: rasmiy deklaratsiyasi
(2) statutory rape :: ustav zo'rlash
(3) statutory law :: rasmiy huquq
(4) statutory reserve :: Qonuniy zaxira
(5) statutory body :: rasmiy organi
(6) statutory rights :: ustav huquqlari
(7) statutory audit :: ustav audit
(8) statutory provision :: ustav ta'minot
(9) statutory regulations :: normativ qoidalarga
(10) statutory authority :: rasmiy hokimiyat
Tags for the entry 'staunch'
What staunch means in Uzbek, staunch meaning
in Uzbek, staunch
definition, examples and pronunciation
of staunch in Uzbek language.