oqim, ariq, soyoqib bormoq, tomchilamoq, tommoq
Noun(1) a natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth(2) dominant course (suggestive of running water(3) the act of flowing or streaming; continuous progression(4) something that resembles a flowing stream in moving continuously(5) a steady flow of a fluid (usually from natural causes
Verb(1) to extend, wave or float outward, as if in the wind(2) exude profusely(3) move in large numbers(4) rain heavily(5) flow freely and abundantly
(1) Why should we be so dismissive of the grammar schools selection process when most schools stream students of similar ability for science, maths etc?(2) More than a fifth of the world's population seek their place in the world within a stream of history that flows from the Koran.(3) The notes flowed together like a stream of melody, and the tune was surprisingly more soulful than her rendition.(4) a perfect trout stream(5) You can either listen to the stream or download the mp3.(6) Bicycles were again in the spotlight at a local housing estate last week, which day in, day out plays host to a steady stream of fast moving traffic.(7) The body may be a stream of data, a container of nested parts, or an embedded message.(8) A stream of animals is flowing across the road, raising dust from hundreds and thousands of cloven hooves.(9) A variation of this uses a stream of gas or liquid in the rocket nozzle to divert the exhaust flow.(10) there is a steady stream of visitors(11) He noticed a stream of fresh blood flowing down the covers of the bedspread and onto the floor.(12) When noon arrives the room begins to fill again all through the lunch period as the players stream back in to see the results of the morning moves, and the diplomacy begins again for the next day.(13) A stream of liquid pours in through the broken window.(14) A steady stream of visitors from the school-system hierarchy also thronged the courtroom.(15) Kaia replied, a stream of tears flowing from her eyes, bright against the firelight.(16) They predicted that out of the tent - a temporary casino - would flow a stream of money unlike anything the destitute tribe had ever seen.
(1) stream of consciousness :: tushuncha xar
(2) data stream :: ma'lumotlar oqimi
(3) jet stream :: Jet oqim
(4) science stream :: ilm-fan oqimi
(5) stream down :: pastga oqa boshlaydi
(6) small stream :: kichik oqim
(7) main stream :: Asosiy oqim
(8) income stream :: daromad oqimi
(9) input stream :: Kirish oqimi
(10) stream out :: amalga stream
1. creek ::
2. jet ::
3. succession ::
4. flow ::
5. watercourse ::
6. current ::
7. flow ::
8. pour ::
9. flutter ::
10. teem ::
11. well out ::
stream, streamed, streamer, streamers, streaming, streams
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm trying to STREAM
a movie on Netflix in here.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
check her data STREAM.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 8
Walked through the STREAM
to throw off the hounds.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
Well, we did get to see
a live STREAM of it on the Internet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
The wolf's not here.
Look down by the STREAM.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 2
English to Uzbek Dictionary: stream
Meaning and definitions of stream, translation in Uzbek
language for stream with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of stream in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'stream'
What stream means in Uzbek, stream meaning
in Uzbek, stream
definition, examples and pronunciation
of stream in Uzbek language.