Pronoun(1) used to refer to two or more people or things previously mentioned or easily identified.(2) used to refer to a person of unspecified sex.
(1) they don't drink coffee(2) I mentioned one time that my washer was broken and they sent me the money to get a new one.(3) Was Cleopatra as beautiful as they say?(4) Once they have been emptied, the sacks are not sent to landfill sites or thrown away.(5) I only hope that they catch up with him, and put him behind bars where he truly belongs.(6) Going Green isn't as easy as they say it is.(7) One reason why the new rules are so radical is that they sweep away all the previous ones.(8) they had no money(9) The pieces are tied together less by logic or plot than they are by emotional links.(10) 'Are they experts?' 'They are.'(11) they cut my water off(12) I've never had a friend get so mad with me that they turn off their phone and don't turn it back on for two days.(13) 'Did they call?' 'They did.'(14) When an artist and a scientist got together they came up with a unique take on fashion.(15) we asked the board if they agreed with the decision(16) After their return they groomed their horses and were due to turn them out into a paddock.
(1) they are :: ular
(2) they have :: Ularda mavjud
(3) they want :: ular xohlagan
(4) they had :: ularda bor edi
(5) they said :: ular aytishdi
(6) they say :: ular aytishdi
(7) they also :: Bundan tashqari, ular
(8) they both :: ular har ikkala
(9) as they say :: deganlari kabi
1. they ::
2. he ::
3. she ::
4. it ::
5. that ::
6. those ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
They might see that coming.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Before THEY made us
as weak as THEY are.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
I buried an ax so deep into Willem's skull
THEY had to bury him with it.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
but THEY said:
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 7
Half the Targaryens went mad, didn't THEY?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
English to Uzbek Dictionary: they
Meaning and definitions of they, translation in Uzbek
language for they with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of they in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'they'
What they means in Uzbek, they meaning
in Uzbek, they
definition, examples and pronunciation
of they in Uzbek language.