Preposition(1) up to (the point in time or the event mentioned).
(1) until recently(2) It cannot be long until the first offers appear to pay us a modest fee to sign up to their system.(3) it's only a week until school starts(4) until now(5) the kidnappers have given us until October 11th to deliver the documents(6) We have lost a lot of stock and are unable to assess the damage until the water levels drop.(7) Up until then it had been very hard on some levels because my family moved around a lot.(8) He added that the glass was replaced but lasted for less than a month until this week.(9) He is a natural left side player and was doing a good job for us until he was injured.(10) he held the office until his death(11) There is a limit on how much you can send and withdraw until you gain verified status.(12) you don't know what you can achieve until you try(13) I don't remember anything up until I woke up(14) They will be kept away from other bees until it is confirmed they are free of disease.(15) You pay by the hour so you can play as many frames as you like until your time runs out.(16) Roast at the top of the oven, turning once or twice until the skin is crisp and golden.
(1) until now :: hozirgacha
(2) until then :: keyin qadar
(3) not until :: emas, balki qadar
(4) until further notice :: yanada ogohlantirmagan qadar
(5) until recently :: Yaqin-yaqingacha
(6) wait until :: kutib turing
(7) up until now :: hozirgi kunga qadar
(8) until death :: o'limiga qadar
(9) until today :: Bugungi kunga qadar
(10) until late :: kech qadar
2. to ::
3. up to ::
5. up until ::
6. as late as ::
deb kech sifatida
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Until I return that will be you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
37 minutes left UNTIL the deadline.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
UNTIL one of our entrepreneurs
pops his head out.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 6
you fooled her.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Please hold all questions
UNTIL the end of the presentation.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Uzbek Dictionary: until
Meaning and definitions of until, translation in Uzbek
language for until with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of until in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry 'until'
What until means in Uzbek, until meaning
in Uzbek, until
definition, examples and pronunciation
of until in Uzbek language.