tushunib bo'lmaydigan, parli, momiqli
Adjective(1) covering with fine light hairs(2) indistinct or hazy in outline(3) confused and not coherent; not clearly thought out
(1) When boys reach puberty their fuzzy black hair is allowed to grow.(2) She wondered, only slightly for her mind was fuzzy at the mere presence of him being so close to her, if this was a result of his emotions.(3) He's a huge man who's been a football marketers dream because of his trademark fuzzy black hair.(4) He curled up into a small, fuzzy ball and fell asleep.(5) Vernacular psychology has it that emotions are irreducibly mysterious, too fuzzy and indistinct to analyse beyond a certain point.(6) As the large, loose clusters of tiny greenish flower blossoms fade, the flower stalks get longer and by midsummer are covered with fuzzy purple or pink hairs.(7) ├ö├ç├┐If that was a line in the sand, it was certainly a fuzzy , wavy line in the sand,├ö├ç├û he scoffed.(8) The element being used to flesh out this film to its original version is hampered by a fuzzy , indistinct print that has color and contrast issues.(9) Some shots sometimes appeared fuzzy , but overall the transfer is very good.(10) The result is charming: twelve short, funny, fast songs about English life with fuzzy guitars and good tunes.(11) If you're still fuzzy about the company's prospects, or the numbers, think twice about making an investment.(12) Carlie vaguely thought that she recognized the voice, but her mind was too fuzzy and blurry to connect it to a person.(13) The field in front of her swam and became fuzzy and indistinct.(14) Generally, urchins have longer spines; sand dollars have shorter spines which give them a fuzzy appearance.(15) It's a fuzzy line; it's still an activity but it's much more integrated with our other activities.(16) For the melancholic pop songs provide a nice foil for the fuzzy guitars and rock out moments that came earlier.
(1) fuzzy logic :: Loyqa mantiq
(2) warm fuzzy :: Loyqa issiq
1. frizzy ::
2. blurry ::
3. confused ::
4. hazy ::
1. clear ::
2. definite ::
3. explicit ::
4. specific ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Listen, I'm a little FUZZY
on the mechanics here,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
- Now what about Euler-Lagrange theorems?
- That's where I'm a little FUZZY.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 2
Fuzzy Fingers Fowler
is best friends with a bully?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 11
I'm all warm and FUZZY.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
Scented candles, FUZZY slippers. Ooh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 10
English to Uzbek Dictionary: fuzzy
Meaning and definitions of fuzzy, translation in Uzbek language for fuzzy with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fuzzy in Uzbek and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fuzzy"
What fuzzy means in Uzbek, fuzzy meaning in Uzbek, fuzzy definition, examples and pronunciation of fuzzy in Uzbek language.